Sublime Customer Service can transform the results you get in your company and help you to stand out from your competitors.
We have all experienced customer service which falls short of our expectations. Bad customer service may very well mean that our customers take their business elsewhere, to a company who they feel value them. It takes one bad encounter to create a poor impression, which means that from the first contact with your business, your representative must give excellent service. It takes 7-8 more encounters to right the wrong and you wont get a second chance, let alone 7-8 chances!
On this Sublime Customer Service training, your staff will learn:
- The importance of the way they communicate and the impact that has on their success and that of the company.
- Their own communication style and that of others.
- How they can adapt and be flexible in their communication.
- The impact of verbal and non-verbal communication – it’s not just about the words we use.
- Understanding their customer – customer needs and motivation.
- The importance of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and how to do this.
- Self confidence and a positive attitude
- The importance of personal impact.
- Simple tips for effective negotiation.
Who is this training for?
- Everyone who is customer / client facing whether face to face, on the phone or interactively
- 1 or 2 days.
Course Delivery and Style
Sublime Customer Service is hands on and highly interactive. Each section has exercises so that the delegates can try out what they have learned and really get to grips with it. We also have skills practice, using actors to in forum theatre and/or role play in order to give delegates the opportunity to try out real life situations in a safe, non-judgemental and experimental environment. The roleplays and forum theatre will be designed to incorporate the specific outcomes of the client.
The specific content and skills practice is tailored to meet the requirements of your company and the delegates.
Please CONTACT US for more information or to discuss your requirements.