What makes a good team – a motivating leader, defined roles, team members playing to their strengths, clear communication….? Effective teamwork with clear leadership, defined roles and sound communication can significantly improve the performance and results of an organisation.
Who is this training for?
This training is for everyone who manages or is part of a team. It is interactive and hands on with training segments, supported by on team exercises. We can also include role play or forum theatre with professional actors to enhance the learning experience and offer the opportunity to try out real life situations.
The content of the day includes:
• What makes a good team
• Understanding why some teams are effective and others are not
• Team planning and outcome setting
• Team dynamics – roles, responsibilities and contribution
• Building relationships
• Communication & understanding others
• Extended DISC profiling both for individuals and their contribution to the team*
The content will be fine-tuned to fit in with your specific requirements.
If you want to rejuvenate your teamwork, please CONTACT US to see how we can help.
*Extended DISC personality/team profiling is available at an additional per person cost.