Interviews vary considerably from place to place and preparing for every eventuality can be a challenge. Esssential Interview Technique gives you the opportunity to gain more confidence in yourself and to take part in practice interview situations in role play with professional actors.
Would you like to experience:
- Increased self belief & self confidence
- Positive attitude
- Interview preparation from application to interview
- Practice and demonstrate techniques to improve performance in an interview situation
- Answer common questions and key/critical questions
The training will include:
- Communication excellence
- Preparation for Interview
- Personal presentation and impact
- How to behave in the interview itself
- Roleplay with professional actors, trying out real-life situations designed specifically for this training
- Feedback will be given at all times from trainer, actor and members of the group, using a positive feedback model.
The training will be very interactive and experiential, with group input from the outset. There will be teaching segments and plenty of discussion and feedback.
The main learning technique used will be role play with professional actors, allowing participants to try out techniques and be given feedback in a safe and non judgemental environment. The roleplays will be designed to incorporate the specific outcomes of the client.
Please CONTACT US to find out more or discuss your requirements.